- Vitamin C isn’t just good when consumed in food and drinks; it’s also a highly effective skin care ingredient that can help beautify most skin types. If you want to have radiant, healthy-looking skin you should try to incorporate this beautifying antioxidant into your skin care routine. Vitamin C can be found in a variety of products but it’s particularly effective when applied directly in your skin as an anti-aging Serum.
- Our exclusive formula blends Vitamin C with moisturizing and revitalizing ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid, Feluric Acid and Vitamin E and includes UV protection.
- It Helps Protect From Free Radicals
Free radicals are your skin’s enemy. They are tiny particles that can accelerate aging and cause damage to your skin. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that can help fight free radicals. Vitamin C also inhibits tyrosinase, the enzyme that makes dark spots in the skin.
Vitamin C can help make your skin look brighter. It does this by encouraging surface skin cell turnover which helps reveal a more radiant layer of skin while shedding older and dead skin cells. It will help reveal a new dimension of skin and your skin will look more energized and feel softer.
- Tightens The Appearance Of Your Skin
As we grow older our skin begins to sag and also changes its texture. Our Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum can help your skin appear tighter and more youthful by enhancing collagen production, slowing down the appearance of wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
- Helps Fade The Appearance Of Dark Spots
Vitamin C has naturally exfoliating qualities, which can help with skin issues such as dark spots. The antioxidant is particularly effective when used over a longer period of time to fade the appearance of hyper pigmented areas of your skin. Daily usage of a moisturizer formulated with Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid such as our Anti-Aging Serum will lessen the appearance of dark spots and give you luminous skin.
- Our Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum is Parabens-Free, never tested on animals and our containers are BPA-Free.
Water, AscorbylMethylsilanolPectinate (and) SodiumMethylparaben (and) Propylparaben (and) Disodium EDTA (and) Sodium Sulfite (and) Sodium Bisulfite Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocoferyl Acetate, Propyleneglycol (and) PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract (and) Echinacea Angustifolia Root Extract (and) Ginkgo Biloba Extract (and) Panax Ginseng Root Extract (and) PunicaGranatum, Fruit Extract (and) SylibumMarianum Seed Extract (and) Hydrolized Soy Extract, Ferulic Acid, Glycerin USP, Imidazolydinil Urea, Alcohol, Water & Hydroxyethylcellulose, Triethanolamine, can contain Fragrance, Cl 19140, Cl 42090, Cl 16185, Cl 15985.